May 23, 2011

I'm Not Sure What I Am Wearing

I apologize for the blurry photo but to go along with not knowing what I'm wearing and being blurry eyed, I thought I would go with it.

Ok, that's a lie. I do know what I am wearing...now. This morning I was so out of sorts that I just grabbed anything which would work in hot humid weather and be moderately presentable at work and put that on. Not like that is any different from any other day. Do you do that? Right now I would love to take a nap but that is not "professional" or something like that so instead I will look serious and studious. I could probably do that better with my eyes closed.

The Wear:
Tunic (remixed freakin' AGAIN!): Merona (shocking)
Tank: Banana Republic
Skirt (New item alert! New item alert!): Old Navy
Shoes (remixed - yawn): Merona

The Where:
Work, The Co-Op, Home where I will change into my gym clothes and do some Latin Madness!

No comments:

Post a Comment