May 26, 2011

Good in Theory, Poorly Executed

When I picked out this outfit, I felt like I had created the perfect spring, somewhat 1950's outfit. However, when I look at this photo, I feel like my vision does not come through the image. Like a lot of Target cardigans, the knitting is a little thin and rather than hiding the top of the dress, you can see through it. The skirt is not as full as I would like it to be. It might be the way I'm standing but I wanted a more full crinoline type look. I think the colors work well together and the little flowers on the shoes compliment the ones on the sweater. I guess it is not all bad. Perhaps if the sweater was heavier and more fitted, I would feel like it is as schlumpy as I feel it is.

The Wear:
Cardigan (remixed): Merona from Target
Dress: Old Navy
Shoes: Mossimo from Target
Necklace: Unknown

The Where:
Work, Co-Op, Home

1 comment: