May 23, 2011

Cookout

Today's outfit was not especially photograph-worthy... and kind of frumpy. It was a weird day. So instead, I give you my Sunday outfit, which I wore to host a cookout at our house. (This photo was taken after the cookout and subsequent cleanup... hence the rumpling!) This skirt is a little longer than I normally prefer but I have loved it for years. The color, the wide waistband, it always makes me happy.
I couldn't decide between two of my favorite necklaces - the lobster and the wooden bead necklace - so I just decided to wear them both. They both seemed cookout-appropriate!

White v-neck t-shirt: Kohl's
Blue a-line skirt: Gap from many years ago
White leather sandals: Etienne Aigner
Lobster necklace: gift from my sister
Wooden bead "luau" necklace: local jewelry shop

Where: hosting a cookout at our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment