April 08, 2011

Outfit: April 8, 2011

Today is casual Friday at work and I think I went overboard on the casual part. These pants are too long, the shoes are bleh (but comfortable!), and my pants are falling down if I don't wear a belt. However, I took off my belt because it made my shirt look lumpy but who cares about that when it looks like my pants are eating my feet! Nom nom nom. Today I do not care because I am, like The Plumage, a bit defeated, tired, and stressed. Being a Legal Diva (heh,) wife, mother to a toddler, and getting our house ready to sell is a wee bit stressful. Just a little. And tiring. Did I mention the tiredness? A noontime cappuccino did not create loads of energy for me.

The Outfit
Sweater: Motherhood Maternity (Again, not pregnant. I think I need some cardigans)
Shirt: Banana Republic
Cords: Old Navy
Shoes: Mossimo

Where: work, The Co-Op, Lowes to buy this. I know. It's multiple shades of AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment