April 08, 2011

Outfit: April 8, 2011

Wow, this week has been kind of brutal with the lack of sleep and toddler meltdowns. Today brought a huge grocery-store meltdown (not mine, though I was close) that was so epic, some strangers actually suggested to the clerk that he give me my groceries for free so that I could leave. True story. Luckily people are pretty sympathetic around here; I live in a rather liberal town.
Anyhow, today's outfit was all about comfort and a little bit of TGIF. Plus I'm giving some of my winter things one last whirl before springtime is truly upon us.

Cowlneck wool sweater-vest: TJ Maxx (I think)
Pink boatneck t-shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Calvin Klein bootcut
Harness boots: White Mountain
Engraved bird bracelet: Kohl's

Where: car breakdown (luckily only in my driveway), music class, grocery store, work at home, playing outside, baking a cake, movie night with my little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment