April 07, 2011

Outfit #1: April 7, 2011

I'm feeling a little bit like I should go clamming in my outfit today. If my boots were rubber and not leather, I'd be all set!
Anyhow, believe it or not, I built this outfit around the lobster necklace, a birthday gift from my sister with which I am madly in love. Stripes seemed appropriately nautical and the rest followed from there. This is another remix; you've seen all of these items recently, just not in this combination.

You'll get another outfit tonight too, you lucky readers. I've got a sitter and I'm going out!

Striped t-shirt: Costco
Boyfriend cardigan: Old Navy
Skinny jeans: Gap
Boots: Target
Lobster necklace: gift from my sister
Multi-tone gold bracelets: gifts

Where: Working at home, obscene amounts of laundry, playing outside in the mud.

2 comments:

  1. If you are playing in the mud then you DEFINITELY need rubber boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wore rubber boots for the mud-playing. But nobody needs to see a photo of that part!

    ReplyDelete