April 04, 2011

Outfit: April 4, 2011

This is a weird day. It's raining and warm, and at one point, we had lightening. I am not used to this sixty some-odd degree weather. I couldn't figure out how to not wear five layers of sweaters and a big fuzzy Russian hat. So basically, I wore the almost identical outfit from last week BUT I am wearing one of my other eight pairs of black trousers and blue flats. And a necklace. Wow. Aren't I freakin' creative. OH! I almost forgot. I rolled up the pants a little to give them a warmish summery fun loving sort of feel. (Translation: they are too long with flats and I don't want them dragging on the wet ground.)

I did buy a fun dress at a vintage store on Friday on super sale. Let's all high five that! Said dress will appearing in a post near you very soon!

The Outfit
Blouse/tunic thing: Merona
Black trousers: Merona
Blue shoes: xhiliration
Seriously, Target? Please sponsor a wardrobe, I mean, outfit for me.
Necklace: All That Glitters
EVEN MY UNDERWEAR IS FROM TARGET!

Where: Work, lunch with friend, Co-Op

No comments:

Post a Comment