July 31, 2011

Friday night Thai

We had a bunch of cousins and family in town and staying with us for the weekend; it was a fantastic chaos of playing kids and beach and parties. Perfect summer weekend.
When our contingent arrived on Friday afternoon, they had a craving for pad thai. So we packed up and drove downtown ("Hey, it's New York City!" said my son... it was definitely not) to eat at a nearby Thai place. It was a little rainy and muggy, but it was still a fun dinner. I wanted to be cool and casual, but still a little colorful, so I went with the coral linen shorts that everyone loved so much when I first wore them! No heels this time though - too much walking for my still-sore right foot.

White cardigan: Target
Chiffon ruffled tank: Old Navy and altered by me
Coral linen shorts: Gap
Ivory/gold ballet flats: Aerosoles
"Ocean jasper" necklace: local jewelry shop (see it better here)

Where: out to dinner with my lovely aunts and cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment