July 28, 2011

Blue wave

My sister got me a gift certificate to ModCloth for my birthday, and I've been stalking this belt ever since, waiting for it to come back in stock. When it was finally back, I pounced. It arrived yesterday and I had to wear it first chance I got - even though I was only headed to a picnic at a local farm. I may have been a little on the dressy side, but I still got several belt-related compliments. Hey - it's a lot better than the outfit I wore there last week!
(And yes, these shoes did hurt with my broken toe. But sometimes you have to suffer for your art. In this case, art = eating sandwiches and cookies on a blanket and watching my son do a completely insane dance with his friends.)

White v-neck t-shirt: Kohl's
Stretchy black jersey skirt: Old Navy
Black-and-white wedge espadrilles: Naturalizer
Blue wave belt: ModCloth
Yellow rubber watch: swag from my husband's old job

Where: concert and picnic at a local farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment