June 10, 2011

Uninspired Friday

So... yeah. I'm sorry. I look really boring today. Also if I were wearing different shoes, I'm pretty sure people would think I was there to take their drinks order or clean their hotel room.
Anyhow, it's Friday and I'm beat. I just could not come up with something more colorful to wear. But I'm going on a date with my husband tonight, so I'll try to come up with something a bit more interesting later!

Black jersey dress: Target
Black tank: Kohl's
Black ruched leggings: Old Navy
White cropped cardigan: Old Navy
Black-and-white wedge espadrilles: Naturalizer
Grey pendant: Baked Beads

Where: Cleaning, music class (complete with traumatic accidental headbutt to my mouth and subsequent lots of blood), relaxing lunch with my aunt and grandmother, work at home.

P.S. Have you ever rediscovered something in your closet and suddenly find yourself wearing it all the time? That's these shoes for me. I bought them ages ago - actually in two colors, this black pair and a navy pair, thinking I'd wear them constantly. And then I hardly ever wore them. But I pulled them out the other day and suddenly they seem to go with everything. Huh. Part of it is the heel height - pre-children, I deemed these wedges too low for me. But now that I'm chasing a toddler, the height is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment