June 06, 2011

That 70s outfit

A second outfit! Since I was channeling the 1950s earlier today, I thought I'd jump ahead a few decades and work on the 70s tonight.
I've been wanting to see how these shoes paired with this dress; I think I've only worn them each once before. It seemed to work out well! I like the way the studs on the clogs echo the studs on the belt. I went out with some girlfriends and sat outside for a long dinner and chat. Aaaaaannd then I stopped at the grocery store on the way home. I may have been a bit overdressed to be buying bananas and flour; I got some funny looks. Mostly from much younger men. I'm going to go ahead and believe that they were admiring me.

Gold dress: Jones New York
Studded belt: Jessica Simpson
Yellow platform clogs: Target

Where: Dinner with girlfriends, grocery store.

2 comments: