June 09, 2011

Fat day

This title is pretty self-explanatory. Fat days. We've all had them, right? (At least humor me and say yes.) I'm just feeling... thick today. And I also had a zillion errands to run this morning. Normally I would put on stretchy pants and a baggy t-shirt for this, but I'm trying to look at least slightly presentable. So I grabbed this stretchy jersey skirt and a purple shirt for some color...
And that's really all I have to say about that. Except that I'm really glad nothing is hugging my stomach area today.

Lilac twist-neck t-shirt: Kohl's
Black jersey skirt: Old Navy
Black-and-white wedge espadrilles: Naturalizer
Lilac "sea glass" pendant: Baked Beads

Where: Drycleaner, veterinarian, tailor, grocery store, town offices, work from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment