June 08, 2011

How Now!

Today I am wearing one of my favorite pair of shoes! They are brown and white fake cow hide sandals. Unfortunately, my front food got cut off and I don't have time to retake the photo, or a closeup of the shoes, so this will have to do. I bought them years ago when I lived out west. The backs have some chew marks from my very large pooch but they are not noticeable unless you are on the ground looking at my feet and if you are, ew! Go away, perv! The rest of the outfit basically was put together to go with the shoes. It's comfortable and cool for this hot humid day.

The Wear
Cropped white blazer: Merona
Dress: Target
Shoes: Franco Sarto

The Where:
Work, lunch out, the boy's ENT appointment, home

1 comment:

  1. You look perfect! I LOVE this outfit. Especially the white blazer. Very crisp and clean.

    ReplyDelete