April 29, 2011

Two halves

Today had two distinctive halves... first I was running around town getting things done, then I had a conference to attend in the afternoon and evening. This is the knockaround outfit.

Polka-dot blouse: Allen B for JCPenney
Jeans: Calvin Klein lean bootcut
Beaded flip-flops: Target
Octopus necklace: a gift from my sister

Where: Laundry, bank, music class, furniture workshop, groceries, work at home.

This second outfit looked sharper in person than I was able to photograph. It would help if I didn't try to take my pictures at 11:00 p.m. after a day of rumpling. Anyhow, I felt like I looked good... and very tall. (You also have to picture this outfit with one of those conference nametags and lanyard... hence my lack of accessories. The nametag more than made up for it!)

Striped shirt: French Connection
Wide-leg denim trousers: Lauren Conrad
Yellow platform clogs: Target

Where: Conference, dinner, casual dessert reception.

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfits! I LOVE the first pair of shoes you showed - pink fancy flip-flops. It's my favorite kind of shoe. :-)
    -FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete