April 26, 2011

Rainy day rut

I'm feeling uninspired lately, outfit-wise. Maybe it's the weird in-between season we're in right now. Still cool, wet and grey outside. So neither spring nor winter clothes seem right.
This outfit is as boring as you can get - black shirts, jeans, black boots. Blergh. But I'm going out tonight so maybe I will make up for it with my second outfit.
I also just realized I don't have my rings on in this picture. Probably because it was taken in a rare moment of quiet between cleaning up the breakfast dishes and rushing out the door.

Black foil-print t-shirt: Marshall's
Black v-neck long-sleeve (underneath): Kohl's
Jeans: Gap skinny
Boots: Target
Double-loop necklace: Kohl's

Where: laundry, storytime at the library, haircut for the little man, out for burgers and fries for lunch, fabric store, work at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment