April 01, 2011

The Outfit: April Fool's Day

Follow my blog with bloglovin


I would like to fool myself into thinking I'm not all that frumpy today but the evidence proves otherwise. I should have pulled the jacket down so it didn't bunch up around the, you guessed it, my boobages. Honestly, they don't look that large and in charge in real life but like I said, the pictures indicate otherwise. I am feeling blah today as it is April and still snowing. I realize I live in the snow belt, so to speak, but still. I want to kick Mother Nature. I'll refrain from violence for the time being.

The Outfit.
Black swing jacket: Motherhood Maternity (again no, I'm not pregnant but I really do like swing jackets and this is the only one I have)
Olive green shirt: Merona
Curvy Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Mossimo
Bad attitude: Frumptastic

Where: Work, Indian restaurant.

Here is well dressed man:

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I think that swing jacket style looks so good on you!

    Taking a sick day from posting today, sorry... :(

    ReplyDelete