March 29, 2011

Outfit: March 29, 2011

Although it is a beautiful sunny day, the temperatures are hovering in the high 20's or low 30's. However, that did not prevent me from picking a springy color to brighten up my mood and outfit. I purchased this sweater and the pants at Target this weekend. I've been wanting a few shirts and sweaters with embellishments on them but I've been hesitant about making the jump. I found a happy medium: a sweater in a fun spring color and the embellishments (is that really the right word) are the same color. And no rhinestones were killed to make this sweater. I feel quiet comfortable in it and I think matched with simple black pants tones it down for me. It's not like I am THAT conservative by any stretch of the imagination when it comes to fashion but I worry about wearing anything that isn't mostly tailored and not froofy. Foofy? Fluffy? I think I now have eight pairs of black pants. Excessive? Perfect? Who cares?

Sweater: Target
Camisole: Elle (Kohls)
Pants: Target
Shoes: Target
(Despite the fact that my outfit is almost entirely made up of Target clothing, this post is not paid by Target although I would be happy to accept clothing, belts, appliances and some of their cute funky furniture if they wish to send it to me.)

Where: work, picking up the little man (my child, not my husband), home. I need to remember to change out of this outfit before dinner or else it will be ruined! Ruined I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment