March 28, 2011

Outfit: March 28, 2011

I apologize for my absence last week but believe it or not, work freaking got in the way. Not only did it get in the way of me posting, it got in the way of me not dressing so frumptastically. You would think that being interviewed on television would make me more aware of wearing the best colors for me and actually putting on enough makeup so I didn't look like I lived under a rock. Oh no, let's find a nice bland color to go with your washed out complexion! WHEEE!!

I have a confession. I really wanted to wear another suit which looks better on me but my closet was so packed tight and in such bad condition, I could not find it. Believe me, I am hanging me head in shame which is kind of hard to do while typing and looking at the computer monitor.

So, what did I do about said disorganization? In the effort of getting our house ready to sell in a month (fingers, toes, legs, and arms crossed - again, hard to type with all that crossing), I cleaned out my closet! And guess what!? My beautiful dark charcoal grey suit dress was crumpled on the floor in a corner. Way to take care of your wardrobe, Frumptastic. Now my closet is all nice and neat and organized. AND, while I was in Target, I bought a few items to spice up my wardrobe.

Now to the outfit:

Black sweater: Motherhood Maternity (No, I am not pregnant, I just like the sweater and I'm fat)
Grey pants: Banana Republic (these are a fave I found lovingly crumpled on the closet floor)
Metallic Shoes: Mossimo (does anyone else have to buy ballet flats in a larger size than other shoes?)
Necklace: All That Glitters (I am thinking I need to make a run there for some more fun accessories)

Where: Work, perhaps the cobbler to pick up my husband's belt, not to Arby's where I want some chicken tenders)

No comments:

Post a Comment