November 17, 2011

Slouch

People, I was in a BAD mood this morning. Just... bad. I had planned this outfit the night before, but I probably would have grabbed this sweater anyhow. It just... soothes me. I like that I have an excuse to slouch and stuff my hands in the front pocket like a sullen teenager. And I wasn't too far from a sullen teenager this morning.
But then! I blew off my work and disastrous house, and went for a massage. I can't remember the last time I did that. And then instead of being in a bad mood, I spent the rest of the day wandering around in a half-awake stupor, which actually made me much more pleasant to deal with really. Wow - pedicure last night and massage today. Who do I think I am, one of the Real Housewives?

Grey metallic "inside-out" sweater: DKNY
Skinny jeans: Lauren Conrad
Black boots: Target
Silver circle necklace: Kohl's

Where: Preschool dropoff & pickup, massage (!!!!), errands, music class.

No comments:

Post a Comment