November 16, 2011

Ruffled

I got this ruffle-trim wool cardigan to wear on the plane during a recent trip, and it's quickly becoming an MVP of my closet. So warm and soft! The only thing I don't love about it? No front closure. I'm going to have to add a few hooks there; today I have it oh-so-classily held shut via safety pin. Luckily the necklace and ruffle distract from that little detail.

Ruffled wool cardigan: Marshall's
Purple v-neck t-shirt: Kohl's
Bootcut jeans: Lauren Conrad (although these are clearly not "bootcut" enough - look at how they're clinging to my boots!)
Brown harness boots: White Mountain
Multi-tone pearls: Misaki, a gift

Where: Gymnastics class, grocery store, farmshare pickup, pedicure (!)(I had a sitter booked, and then my obligation got cancelled - woohoo, me time!) and errands.

No comments:

Post a Comment