July 01, 2011

Doesn't matter if you're black or white

(...to quote the late, great Michael Jackson.)
I put a little bit of effort into getting dressed today, just because it's Friday. You don't really need a reason, do you? Actually, this outfit is super comfortable. I got this stretchy jersey skirt (and this purple one) at Old Navy for a steal recently, and I love them. Like skirty pajamas. If there was such a thing.

Polka-dotted blouse: Allen B for JCPenney
Black camisole: don't know
Black stretchy jersey skirt: Old Navy
Black-and-white wedge espadrilles: Naturalizer
Octopus necklace: gift from my sister (see it better here)
Yellow rubber watch: swag from my husband's old job

Where: Daycamp dropoff, bank, tons of work from home.

1 comment:

  1. I love the blouse, very flattering & PJs in a skirt? Sounds perfect.

    ReplyDelete