June 22, 2011

Colorful

I never would have thought of pairing coral and purple until I read this post at academichic. But I like it! I wore this to the beach to meet old high school friends who were in town. We chatted while all the kids played in the sand. (I have to say, I was far and away the most colorfully dressed there. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about that. Leave it to high school to bring back insecurities about not fitting in!)
After the beach the little man and I went out for lunch at a local diner. We were doing great until it was time to come home... which is why when I took this photo, there was an Epic Meltdown happening very loudly in the next room. This is the only photo (of the four I took) in which there is not a dog cowering at my feet due to all the screaming. Such a glamorous life I lead.

Coral v-neck t-shirt: Ann Taylor
Purple jersey skirt: Old Navy
Studded thong sandals: Target
Wooden bead "luau" necklace: local jewelry shop

Where: Cleaning the house, beach with friends, diner lunch, epic toddler meltdown, swim lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment