June 14, 2011

Graduation

I wore this last night for my youngest cousin's eighth-grade graduation. A few things:
1. This is not the outfit I planned to wear. When I put on the clothes I'd planned, they just looked all wrong. And I had exactly zero time to figure out what to do about that. So I grabbed this dress and these shoes, and crossed my fingers.
2. I took this photo at the end of the night, so I hope that helps explain all the rumpling...
3. I bought this dress in the summer of 2010. Hopefully that help alleviate any suspicions that I was trying to duplicate "the" blue dress... I had mine first!
4. I am officially old. I couldn't believe the outfits some of the eighth-grade girls were wearing! Kids these days...

Royal blue wrap dress: Old Navy
White camisole: Costco
Nude pumps: Franco Sarto
Small starfish necklace: Target

Where: Driving, toddler-wrangling, graduation-attending... all in the rain.

4 comments:

  1. I think the dress looks great on you! And I love the nude heels! I really want a pair but I'm not sure I could pull them off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is Fabulous! Love how you paired it with the nude heels. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I was 50/50 on these shoes initially but I'm so glad I kept them...

    ReplyDelete