April 13, 2011

Outfit: April 13, 2011

Now that spring is truly here but it hasn't quite warmed up yet, I'm continuing on my quest of giving some of my winter items one more outing before they get shuffled to the back of the closet. I really do like this sweater dress (even though it makes me kind of hippy) but I didn't wear it all that much this winter. It's a little too short to wear as an actual dress but for some reason the idea of wearing it over leggings or jeans didn't occur to me until recently.

If I'm being honest, this is how I really wore my outfit today: with my favorite grey military jacket layered over it, indoors and out. I'm cold today. And I'm also, apparently, a symphony in grey.

Striped sweater dress: Old Navy
Grey military jacket: Target
Grey skinny jeans: Old Navy
Grey buckle boots: White Mountain
Circle loop necklace: Kohl's

Where: Cleaning, pediatric dentist, surprise visit to my aunt at work, junk food lunch and playground as a treat for my son, work at home, making a cake, and then dinner playdate at a friend's.

No comments:

Post a Comment