April 12, 2011

Outfit: April 12, 2011

Allow me to let you in on a little secret. Come in. Closer. If you have the choice of searching around to find your regular padded bra with lifting powers and wearing your nursing bra because you are too tired to search for a good bra, search for your real bra. Although this bra is comfy cozy, it is too big and doesn't do anything for me. Oh well. Lesson learned.

I love layers. It might be due to the fact that I grew up in the icy tundras of Vermont but I find layers to be pleasing and you can do a lot to make them more interesting. Here I matched my camisole with my sweater and allowed the lacy bottom to peak out from under tee. It makes me happy. How about you?

The Outfit
Cardigan (remixed): Merona
Tissue tee: J. Crew
Camisole: Elle from Kohls
Trousers: Banana Republic
Shoes: xhiliration

Where: work, Lowes, home.

2 comments:

  1. That's why I'm putting my nursing bras away! Some will even be thrown away! Once again, a shopping trip is in order... Totally cute outfit! Love the springy color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to just put them in storage because the problem is that they're too big. I am all for shopping!

    ReplyDelete