March 23, 2011

Outfit: March 23, 2011

This is a rather boring color palette but I couldn't resist wearing this scarf since it's exactly the same colors as the shirt. And this is my all-time favorite t-shirt. I ordered it online and once it arrived I went back to get more, but they were gone. Now I'm on an eternal quest to find it again.
Interesting by-product of this daily photo thing: I'm becoming much more aware of what is actually flattering on me, versus what I thought was flattering on me. Not always the same thing.

Striped drape-neck shirt: Gap
Ivy-print scarf: Lands End Canvas
Jeans: Calvin Klein bootcut
Harness boots: Target
Studded grey bracelet: Baked Beads

Today I needed to be dressed for action. Where: Work at home, gymnastics class, errands, more work at home, and pizza/arcade tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment