March 22, 2011

Outfit: March 22, 2011

New mini-resolution: Don't just save the "fancier" clothes for special occasions. I would say my wardrobe is divided roughly 60/40 between everyday clothes and "fancier" clothes. That means I'm waiting to wear 40% of my clothes on maybe 5% of my days. Besides, who says you can't wear sequins to the library?
On another note, I'm still not loving these jeans. I dragged them out of my "seldom worn" pile recently - they're purportedly "slimming" but I actually think they add bulk and look suspiciously like mom jeans. My regular jeans are more slimming. These may go into the next Goodwill box.

Sequin-trim cardigan: Kohls
Red tank sweater: Gap from a zillion years ago
Jeans: Levi's 512
Harness boots: Target
Necklace: Kohls (I adore this necklace, it goes with everything I own. I'd link to it here but I don't think they make it anymore.)

Where: Storytime at the library, errands, work at home, farmshare pickup and dinner at my parents' house.

No comments:

Post a Comment