December 09, 2011

Two-fer

The last time I posted this top, here, it came off kind of drab and lacking in color. This time it's much better! I guess the blue jeans go better than the grey did.
I wore this Thursday, which was a crazy busy day, and man did this blouse get abused. You don't want to know the strange substances I was splattered with throughout the course of the day... But it held up well. At least, we'll see if that's true after it comes out of the wash.

Indigo blouse: Target
Skinny jeans: Gap
Brown boots: Target
Purple infinity scarf: J.Crew

Where: Preschool dropoff, parent-teacher conference, blooddraw, post office, appliance store, shopping for wrapping supplies, three sporting goods stores, grocery shopping, preschool pickup, packaging cookies and massive amounts of cooking.

Last night was our neighborhood cookie swap (really a cover for drinking wine with the ladies of the neighborhood). And there are some pretty fancy ladies in our neighborhood. There were sequins galore! I think I may have been the only one not in black.

Blue-and-metallic-silver striped top: TJMaxx?
Tan suede pants: Target Mizrahi
Nude pumps: Franco Sarto

Where: Neighborhood cookie swap/wine-drinking.


2 comments:

  1. Like the outfits mine are abused everyday and I wish my neighborhood would do a cookieswap so that we could do some undercover drinking :)
    stopping by from wiww
    -barbie @ Style of a Mrs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your first outfit! That purple scarf and those boots are so cute!

    ReplyDelete