November 22, 2011

Tough

I got a few enthusiastic compliments on this sweater today. Which is funny because it's really a very ordinary sweater overall; it's just those "leather" accents on the shoulder that seem to get people's attention. But I like it. And it was well suited for Action Tuesday.

Wool cowlneck sweater with "leather" shoulders: TJMaxx? Marshalls? Can't remember.
Pink long-sleeve shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Calvin Klein lean bootcut
Brown harness boots: White Mountain
Yellow rubber watch: swag from my husband's old job

Where: Open gym, errands (during which I managed to shut my coat in the car door while outside of the car, very graceful and all caught on the bank camera system), lunch with my grandmother, more errands, gymnastics class, dealing with the oven repair guy. (Yes, the oven is broken! Right before Thanksgiving!) Oh - and cleaning up the TEN presents the dog left in five different rooms while we were out doing the aforementioned. Why did I want a dog, again? Ugh.

Now: eating cookies and drinking wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment