May 13, 2011

Well, at least I'm wearing a new color

Today was just... weird and off-putting and full of bad parenting moments. And now I'm realizing that probably had something to do with it being Friday the 13th. Way to put two and two together, self!
I wore this outfit half the day and gardening clothes the other half. I had to take advantage of the sun - and warmth! It's supposed to rain for something like six months straight starting tomorrow.
This outfit bores me to look at it. I feel like I've worn the exact same thing SO MANY TIMES... although this time I'm bringing a new peach cardigan into play. I know, I know, I can feel your excitement from here.

Peach cardigan: Target
White v-neck t-shirt: Kohl's
Brown cargo pants: Kohl's
Bronze flats: Target
Orange pendant: Baked Beads

(Wow. Even the source list is boring. Sorry.)

Where: Garden nursery, music class, Home Depot, shopping, healthy lunch from a hot dog cart (washed down with chocolate-covered marshmallows), more shopping. Then lots and lots of gardening, although not in these clothes! Even I have my limits.

(Edited to add: Wow. After posting this I noticed that I coordinate EXACTLY with the colors of our blog. Now I don't feel so boring anymore; more like I'm making some sort of branding statement. Woo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment