March 17, 2011

Outfit: St. Patrick's Day! (March 17, 2011)

Oh, hello, double chin! Pull up a bar stool and have a Guinness! Today in celebration of my Irish heritage, I am wearing a green dress. Yes, you have seen it before but have you seen it with these tights that appear to be salmon in color instead of a more modern pink type color? It would have been better if I had orange tights on but I don't so suck it. Oh wait, I don't want to alienate any viewer(s). Suck on a Tootsie Pop! And now to my O'Outfit:

Green McDress: T.J. Maxx
Pink O'Tights: T.J. Maxx
Black Shoesaussey: Payless
Gold Bangles (and Mash): Shabby Apple

Where: Sadly, not the bars. Work, telephone hearing, my office where I have been listening to college students and the unemployed enjoy my homeland's holiday since 9:00 a.m., the childcare center to pick up my darling child, the Co-Op so I can make organic vegan Reuben sammiches and potatoes, home to eat said sammiches and tators.

Top o' the mid afternoon to ya! Erin Go Bragh!

1 comment:

  1. Are you step dancing in this photo?!?

    I wish I had the guts to wear pink tights. Hmm, challenge accepted!!

    ReplyDelete