March 15, 2011

Outfit: March 15, 2011


I am not thrilled with this outfit. It's not particularly flattering and my boobs look saggy or misshapen. Disfigured? Wow, that is not an attractive thought. I think it might be the pattern of the dress or something. Anyhow, I am trying to distract our viewers from the horrible tragedy that it my boobage by doing a fun little side kick. However, the whole distraction thing has miserably failed since I pointed out my area of concern. Where were we?

Dress: Target
Shirt: Target
Tights: No idea.
Shoes: Nickels (I bought them to wear at a wedding when I was pregnant because my feet became enormously wide and none of my fancy shoes fit. I am wearing them today because they are comfortable.)

Where: Work where I have a telephone hearing (I can't subject the hearing officer to this outfit), client meeting, lunch with a friend, picking up my child at a brewery (we want to start him young.)

Tomorrow I promise to be less frumptastic and more fabulous.

3 comments:

  1. This actually made me snort. I was drinking something. I'll email you a bill for my keyboard repair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should clarify: your comments made me snort. Not the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, the outfit would make anyone snort due to the severe disfiguring it has caused my boobage region.

    ReplyDelete