December 03, 2011

Nothing fancy

This was actually yesterday's outfit... it was a cold and busy Friday so my outfit is kind of plain and comfortable. But I do like the low neck on this sweatervest; at least it gives it a slightly interesting proportion...

White v-neck long-sleeve t-shirt: Kohl's
Blue sweatervest: Can't remember, but I suspect TJMaxx
Jeans: Calvin Klein lean bootcut
Brown harness boots: White Mountain
Grey suede rope bracelet: Baked Beads

Where: Christmas decorating, oven repair (again!), jewelry closeout sale, gingerbread-house-building, dinner out BY MYSELF with a good book (hooray!), hockey game (although I'm not sure this even counts since I kept my coat on the whole time).

Pretty awesome day, really, which kind of makes up for Thursday being rotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment