March 08, 2011

Outfit: March 8, 2011







































It is a rare occasion that I wear a suit because typically, it is unnecessary when I do not leave the office or I only have informal client meetings. Today I have a hearing so alas, I am wearing a suit. I am pretty sure I have not worn in since before I was pregnant. The first picture shows the entire suit. Because I hate wearing a suit, I have chosen to wear a cardigan while in my office. That's how I roll

Two piece beige suit: J. Crew (I had to have the dress shortened because apparently J. Crew makes suits for Amazon women)
Black Shoes: Ann Taylor (Can I say that they hurt like a ______?)
Tights: Probably Target
Cardigan: Old Navy
Necklace: Superhero Designs (I need some color and fun in my outfits.)

Where: My office. Court. Wheeeeeeeeee!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment