January 07, 2012

It's Friday and I'm in love

A two-outfit Friday! Woohoo!
This first outfit was worn to go to a doctor's appointment, take down Christmas decorations, and then play outside (driveway hockey! woot!) with my little guy. I like the colors together, although I'm still undecided about the jauntiness of the flight-attendant-style scarf. I got this scarf a few years ago when I lost my hair, but never ended up wearing it on my head... although I still like it! And pink kind of forces you to be cheerful.
I coveted these boots for a year or two before I finally got them about a month ago. They're bulky, but I still love them. Anything with faux fur trim has that affect on me. And they keep my ankles dry in the winter, which around here is a big plus.

Scarf: Vera Bradley
Pink-and-tan striped sweater: Old Navy
Brown vest: TJMaxx
Jeans: Calvin Klein lean bootcut
Boots: Sorel Joan of Arctic

Where: Doctor's appointment, home, driveway hockey.

Friday night was date night! Nothing fancy, which honestly suits us just fine. Mexican food and Tom Cruise... really, can you ask for anything more?

Camel flyaway cardigan: Target
Red ruched sleeveless sweater: Gap
Skinny jeans: Lauren Conrad
Brown boots: Target
Brown studded belt: "vintage" Gap, thrifted
Circle necklace: Kohls

Where: date night!

No comments:

Post a Comment