December 09, 2011

Insane clown party of one

Umm.... this is my first attempt at pattern-mixing. I have to say I am not overly impressed with the results. Perhaps I need to take a tutorial.
However, the resulting aura of is-she-or-isn't-she-crazy aptly fits my mental state today, which has included crazy amounts of rushing around town, and a few temper tantrums (not all mine). Which brings me to my next point: I'll be taking a short break from posting. We are going on a VAY-CAY-SHI-OWN. I will try to dress cute while I'm gone, and take pictures to post when I'm back, but I can't promise anything. I may be either asleep or drunk the entire time. (Oh, who am I kidding. We all know it'll be sleep.)
See you in a week!

Striped top: Kohls
Polka-dotted top: JCPenney
Jeans: Calvin Klein lean bootcut
Black harness boots: Target
Yellow scarf: F21
Yellow rubber watch: swag from my husband's old job

Where: Cleaning, storytime, bookstore, drycleaners, FedEx, dropping off treats to a friend who is having a new baby today! Then packing, organizing, bringing the dog for boarding, and more packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment