July 18, 2011

Worst Blogger EVAH!

I apologize for my lack of blogging. It seems that life has gotten in the way. We spent last week in Seattle for a little vacation. I planned on taking photos there but with all the business, I plum forgot! Having fun can get in the way of blogging too.

I did purchase a few new items for my wardrobe. We scurried up to a super fine outlet north of the city and I FINALLY bought some new gap jeans. I love their Long and Lean jeans because I don't have the constant fear I will be exposing some crackerage and they are not so high up that I could be on a commercial for Mom Jeans. Win win! I found two cute shirts in the BR Outlet two which are colorful, light and perfect for summer. I wore one yesterday and I plan on wearing the other on Friday. With my new jeans, of course!

Besides my lack of posting, I've been neglecting the gym and it shows. I plan on returning to said gym and getting all fit and sh*t. It will be rad fab (ridiculously fabulous!)

I hope to post tomorrow night. I'll have the good professor take a photo of me tomorrow night after work and from there, I shall go forth and POST!

No comments:

Post a Comment