May 02, 2011

Hippie

I'm having an "off" day so far. Yesterday went all wrong, and today I just can't get my head around everything and I'm so tired. I'm pretty sure this is called I-need-a-vacation-itis. Anyhow, this morning is just errands, etc., so I didn't make the effort to get dressed up. I have a meeting later today so hopefully I'll rally and look more presentable by then. I'm pleased with the color of this tank even though it can skew "maternity" since it's so loose and floaty. But I'm making a concerted effort to build more color into my wardrobe, and this accomplishes that goal!

White cardigan: Target
Raspberry knot tank: Jones New York
White cami: Costco
Jeans: Calvin Klein lean bootcut
Beaded flip-flops: Target
Starfish necklace: Target

Where: Bank, errands, work at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment